36958 Walnut Park Lane Purcellville VA, 20132
4 bed 3 bath
3100 sq ft
Gorgeous custom built home in Western Loudoun County. Built in 2017 and positioned on 1.66 acres at the end of a paved private lane in Purcellville, Virginia. The large front porch offers over 550 sq ft of peaceful outdoor living space.
You enter this one of a kind home into a light-filled, two story open great room. The main level is perfect for entertaining. The great room boasts a modern gas fireplace with contemporary floor to ceiling finishes. Smooth finished Brazilian pecan hardwood floors expand throughout the main level. This state of the art kitchen is equipped with stainless steel smart appliances, including a 5 burner gas stove, hood vent, and x-large farm house sink. The kitchen cabinets are custom designed and made by a local wood craftsman. A major asset of the kitchen is the amount of counter space and the large granite island. Perfect for cookie baking, family meals, and entertaining. Upstairs there is a spacious family room. The additional 450 sqft offers another large space for games and many other rec-room activities.
This homes features a main level master suite with a large slate and stone inlay double rain shower, separate vanities, and a nearly 12 foot walk- in closet.
The additional three bedrooms are upstairs. Each room is spacious and includes a large walk-in closet. There is also a full bathroom upstairs with double sinks and large vanity. The shower/tub is detailed with custom tiles.
Work from home in the main level office, complete with its own private entrance and a large walk in closet. Across from the office is a full bath with a custom steel vanity and a large free standing soaking tub.
The basement level offers 1700 sqft of unfinished space with walk out into private backyard. It has a bathroom plumb-in and the entire space is heated & cooled.
Enjoy scrolling through the photos below. For more information or to schedule a time to visit the property reach out to
Stephanie at: 571-991-8067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam at: 301-768-9176
Mountain View Elementary
Blue Ridge Middle School
Loudoun Valley High School
- Built in 2017 by Carpenter Beach Construction
- Hardy Plank siding and modern black framed windows
- Brazilian Pecan hardwood floors throughout
- Stainless steel, deep basin farm sink in kitchen
- Custom Alder hardwood kitchen cabinets
- Stone inlay, double rain-shower in master suite
- Custom cable stair railing
- 9 ft. ceilings on all floors (to include basement)
- Dedicated office with separate entrance
- Modern, gas fireplace with ceiling to floor contemporary finish
- Large, walk-in closets in every bedroom and office
- Second-to-last home on a private, no outlet street
- No HOA
- Full home water filtration system
- Full home water softener
- Full home humidifier
- Dual zone HVAC systems
- Oversized, finished two-car garage
- Climate controlled, walkout basement. Plumbed for future bathroom
- Walking distance to downtown Purcellville and W&OD trail
- Just outside town limits (not subject to Town of Purcellville taxes)
- Private well and septic field