Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design
Boutique Photography & design studio Loudoun Co VA
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Address (required)
CONTRACT SHOOT DATE (required)
I accept to all the terms listed below, and accepting this assignment as an Independent Contractor. By writing by name in the section below, I am digitally signing this form and agreeing to all the terms.*
This agreement is between Stephanie Newberger of Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design, referred to as the PHOTOGRAPHER, and an independent contractor whose name and address appears above, referred to as the CONTRACTOR.
1. ASSIGNMENT: The contractor agrees to work as an associate shooter, on the agreed date(s).
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: The contractor and the photographer hereby specifically agree that the contractor is performing the services as an independent contractor and is not an employee of the photographer. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as creating an employer-employee relationship, as a guarantee of future employment or engagement, or as a limitation upon the photographer's sole discretion to terminate this agreement at any time without cause. The contractor further agrees to be responsible for all of contractor’s federal and state taxes, withholding, Social Security, insurance and all other benefits. The contractor shall have no claim against Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
3. MEMORY CARDS: The contractor agrees to use all own cards and upload raw materials via googledrive or mailing cards to photographer.
4. COPYRIGHT: The contractor agrees the images are owned by the photographer. The contractor agrees not to sell any image taken during a contracted event from the photographer to any person, company, group, advertising agency or otherwise without the photographer express written permission.
5. USAGE: The photographer grants the contractor permission to use the images taken during the contracted event for the contractor’s print portfolio, website or social media. All images used on the web must give credit. It should include a “photographed for Stephanie Leigh Photography & Design” statement with a link to https://www.stephanieleighphotodesign.com. Images shared on social media must also tag "@stephanieleighphotodesign" for Instagram and "@stephanieleighphotodesign" for Facebook. The contractor must wait to post the images online until 6 weeks after the wedding date (or once photos are delivered to client).
6. CLIENT INTERACTION: The contractor may not Facebook friend or accept a friend request from a client or their wedding guests.
7. BUSINESS REPRESENTATION: The contractor is not permitted to promote his or her own business during the wedding. This includes networking with other vendors, only the photographer's business information should be given out.
8. LIABILITY: The contractor warrants that he/she will perform when booked for a photographic assignment and that he/she is liable for any loss or other financial liability suffered by the photographer due to failure to perform other than a documented medical emergency or an “Act of Nature.” The photographer is not liable for any loss or damage to the contractor’s equipment under this contract.
9. EQUIPMENT: The contractor is responsible for providing all of his/her own equipment with which to complete the assignments. The photographer requires that weddings be photographed in RAW format and that all original digital files are relinquished to the studio upon completion of the contracted job.
10. WEDDING DAY CONDUCT: Contractor will dress in appropriate clothes and will appear neat and clean. The contractor will call the photographer in the event of an emergency or delay at 571.991.8067
11. PAYMENT will be arranged on an individual basis for each contractor, as mutually agreed upon. Payment will be an hourly amount depending on experience and the assignment. Assignments are typically 2-8 hours. The photographer will pay the contractor within 72 hours of the event.
Agree to Terms (required)
Digital Signature (required)
Date Signed (required)